Employee of the month
- Best Newcomer = Jodie Rawlings TalkTalk
- Since joining the TalkTalk team Jodie has given her best on all her calls and regularly achieves SPH of over 1! She has fitted in with the rest of a highly productive team.
- Outstanding Contribution = Gareth Haycock IT
- Gareth has been nominated by the British Gas Sales campaign for his contribution to the achievement of their goals. His patience and understanding of the campaign needs has ensured that they get the best out of the data.
- Sales Person of the Month = Andrew Langford BG Andrew has joined BG Sales from the Quality team. Although he has done Sales before it was over a year ago and his return has been remarkable. He has achieved 102 sales in the month so far with an SPH of 1.2. He is certainly going to give Dan Bevan a run for his money!
- Employee of the Month = Mark Beeby IT Whenever Mark is asked to assist with an IT problem his attitude is extremely positive and responsive. If he is unable to solve the problem, he will try and find an alternative solution. He is a credit to the IT department
- Team of the Month = HR Department As part of the transfer from HBS to Dial, we had to implement a new payroll system. Sharon, Steph and Jayne had no experience in payroll and had a month to learn it in order for us to get paid!! Their hard work at sourcing and implementing the system ensured a smooth transition in the way we get paid.
- Customer Service Agent = Lee Sheehan BG Quality Lee has been nominated by several people for his continual support of various areas of the business. He took over the team leader responsibilities of the BG Quality team and proved to be more than capable of the role. He approaches any task given with a cheerful, positive and enthusiastic manner